After a few years of making my daughter custom clothes, she outgrew ruffles and "cute" dresses. So I started playing around with custom made shirts. I started out just making stuff for her and I. Then family and friends and now I take orders, almost daily, from people I don't even know. I absolutely love making custom items.
As a small business, I do have a few policies.
1) I require full payment to be made, at the time the order is placed.
2) I do not offer refunds on personalized or custom items. If their is a flaw or defect in the decal itself, I will fix it at no charge. ONLY if it is something faulty on my part. Item must be returned to me to determine the defect, then a new item will be made. I WILL NOT offer a new item, until the original 1 is back in my possession. NO REFUNDS, only exchanges.
3) I am not responsible for items that haven't been properly taken care of.
4) If I invoice you via PayPal and you require shipping, please make sure your current mailing address is listed, as this is what I will use for shipping.
5) Please allow up to 2 weeks for items to be ready. Usually it is less than this, but life happens and things come up. (I have 3 kids, so you just never know.)
6) Payment is due within 24 hours of me sending your invoice.
7) No cancellations will be accepted after payment has been made and changes to your order can only be made within 24 hours of placing your order.
8) If you would like to pick your order up, I will meet you, but only in town. If that
Places You Should Consider
Business Listed in Categories
News & Articles
Add to My Connections